Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the RestGeo! Thank you for using our service and for taking the time to read this document.
Links to the RestGeo service
Sites displayed as search results or related to the RestGeo service are owned and operated by individuals and / or companies over which RestGeo has no control. RestGeo is not responsible for the content of any website included in any search results or otherwise associated with the RestGeo service. As an example, logos, as well as links to streams of radio stations are the copyright to each respective radio station. If for any reason the owner and operator of the linked website wants the link from the RestGeo service to be removed, they must contact us (info RestGeo.net) and directly request such removal.
Only personal use
Service RestGeo is provided only for personal, non-commercial use. Use RestGeo to sell a product or service or increase traffic to your site for commercial reasons, for example, advertising sales are expressly prohibited. You can not take search results and reformat RestGeo and display them, as well as mirror the RestGeo home page or pages of results on your website or send automated requests to the system without special permission from RestGeo.
If you want to use the services of RestGeo commercially, you must conclude an agreement with us about this. Please contact us at RestGeo.net for more information.
Some types of content are provided through the RestGeo service. "RestGeo Content", used in these Terms of Service, means, in aggregate, the text, data, graphics, images, photographs and video files available through the RestGeo service, with the exception of the user's materials. "User Materials" used in these Terms of Service means, in aggregate, the text, data, graphics, images, photographs and other content and information that users publish, download and otherwise represent to the RestGeo service, including, without limitation, User generated page.
Your obligations when using the RestGeo service
Service RestGeo can be used and is available only for legitimate and non-commercial purposes. You agree to comply with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws, treaties and regulations in connection with your use of the site. In addition, you unreservedly agree that using or accessing the site you will not use any of the following:
- Trim, disable or otherwise interfere with the security of the RestGeo service or functions that prevent or limit the use or copying of any RestGeo content;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any information about the User to which you do not have a legal right to copy, transmit and display;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata, name, brand name, URL or product name;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, unsolicited mail, spam, a chain of letters, "pyramid scheme" or any other form of request;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit through the RestGeo service any User Materials that are unlawful, obscene, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory or hateful or that contain objects or symbols of hatred that interfere with the confidentiality of any third party, They contain nudity (including, without limitation, any pornography, erotica, child pornography or child erotica), mislead, threaten, insult, incite illegal actions, defamatory, vulgar or violent or constitute a statement of hatred or otherwise undesirable for RestGeo opinion;
- Upload, publish, send by e-mail or otherwise transmit any user materials that contain hidden or otherwise hidden code in images, audio or video, not related to the direct aesthetic nature of the user's views;
- Interfere or disrupt any web pages available in the RestGeo system, servers or networks connected to the RestGeo service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to RestGeo;
- An attempt to decrypt, decompile, disassemble or reconstruct any software used to provide RestGeo.net services;
- An attempt to access, search, or meta-search the RestGeo service with any engine, software, tool, agent, device, or mechanism other than the software and / or search agents provided by RestGeo or other public third-party web browsers (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Opera), including, without limitation, any software that sends requests to the site to determine how a website or web page is being evaluated.
- Collect or store personal data about other RestGeo users without their direct permission.
Deleting or Blocking
- Any suspension, termination or cancellation will not affect your obligations towards RestGeo in accordance with these Terms of Service (including, but not limited to, ownership, compensation and limitation of liability), which in their meaning and context are called upon to withhold such suspension, termination or cancellation.
Terms of Service
RestGeo reserves the right, at its sole discretion, at any time to change, terminate the RestGeo service or change these Terms of Service without prior notice. If any amended conditions are not acceptable to you, the only remedy is to stop using the RestGeo service. By continuing access to or using the RestGeo service, after RestGeo has made such a modification, you agree to abide by the revised Terms of Service.
Denial of responsibility
RestGeo disclaims any responsibility for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability or performance or availability of information or materials displayed in the RestGeo service. RestGeo disclaims any responsibility for removal, inability to store, incorrect information or materials. RestGeo disclaims any liability for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or materials on the Internet through the RestGeo service.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO DOWNLOADING OR OTHER RECEIVING OF THE MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE RESTGEO SERVICE CONSIDERING YOUR OWN SELECTION AND RISKS THAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN THE COMPUTER SYSTEM OR THE LOSS OF DATA WHICH HAVE BEEN RESULTING FROM DOWNLOADING SUCH MATERIALS OR DATA.